Position – AM / DM.- Hot Forming
Exp. – 8 to 12 Years
Salary – INR 10,00,000 – 14,00,000 PA.
Manage & establish design, development & engineering activities for Hot forming products & processes within JBM group.
- Establish product & process design for hot forming by team experience, benchmarking studies & VA/VE to meet customer requirements.
- Implement development activities (APQP, documentation, Change management) by involving internal design team members for project completion.
- Recommend Design failure mode effects & analysis (DFMEA) for identifying potential risks introduced in a new or changed design of a product/service by involving CFT members.
- Implement Design techniques (VA/VE, DFM, DFA, DOE) by involving CFT members, for proactively designing products to reduce the cost & time of product development.
- Recommend & Implement data management (PLM, Data transfer/security, knowledge management) by involving the internal R&D team for data security & transfer.
- Establish Hot forming (Manufacturing Engineering ) process inside the group.
Education – B.Tech/B.E. (Automobile, Mechanical)
JBM Group is a New Delhi headquartered diversified conglomerate with a presence in automotive, education and eng ineering service in India. With a major presence of around three decades, the Group has earned recognition, awards, and accolades globally.
The Group pioneered and revolutionized the industry with state-of-the-art technology in the field of automotive, engineering and design and today has 33 Manufacturing Plants, 5 Engineering & Design Centres across 19 locations worldwide. With a turnover of USD 1.2 billion, the Group is well diversified and professionally managed with a focus on quality, leadership and fast product development process, contract manufacturing, and flexible manufacturing systems. JBM Group caters to clients in Automobile like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Eicher, Fiat, Ford, GM, Hero, Honda, JCB, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Nissan, Renault, TATA, Toyota, TVS, Volkswagen, Volvo and many more. JBM Group has alliances with 20 renowned companies in the world like Arcelor Mittal, Dassault Systemes, JFE Steel Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Magnetto Automotive, and many others. Furthermore, the Group is committed to social development initiatives and executes these through its Corporate Social Responsibility arm, Neel Foundation.