Positon – Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineers research, design, and develop mechanical and electromechanical devices or systems. Responsibilities include development of system concepts, conducting design previews, performing system acceptance, and resolving design and implementation issues. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement
- Leads, mentors, and influences the work of other engineers. Possesses a broad range of mechanical design expertise in multiple mechanical engineering technologies and has an advanced working knowledge in one or more highly specialized mechanical engineering technologies and related fields. Considered a subject matter expert in one or more areas of mechanical design. Integrates advanced working knowledge of other disciplines and demonstrates innovation and creativity in cross functional design and engineering.
- Bachelors /Masters in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 to 15 years of experience in the high tech industry with min 5 years of experience in product (system) development.
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanical design.
- Strong knowledge of various non-mechanical engineerings such as Board level thermal design, Structural design and challenges faced across the electronics cooling industry with respect to PCB layout and manufacturing.
- A background in electronics cooling is preferred.