Sr. Engineer/Engineer – Production Planning & Control (rotor Blade)
Experience – 1-6 years
Salary – ₹ 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Location – Romika
- Coordination in planned orders, as well as production orders for Blades & Other Semi, finished products, required for Blade production.
- Sourcing of relevant data for BOM preparation for Blades.
- Carrying out work enter & routing as per the actual, taking care of individual operation timings & the workforce.
- Posting Material consumption in SAP against production orders as per BOM for Blades.
- Making Blades in System as per physical set preparation of Blades.
- Making Service Entry Sheet for Various Job work at Blade Plant.
- Monitoring all SAP activities from Production.
- Adhering to the timelines of Dispatch Target.
- Manpower distributions & allocation in order to have maximum utilization of Manpower for Pre molding and Post Mould activities.
- Assisting plant and Unit head in data pertaining to resources utilisation.
- Maintain per blade resource utilization and waste generation data.
- Escalating the pivotal issues which may hamper target and adversely affect the business.
- Monitoring cycle time and reporting stage-wise to plant head/ unit head.
Required Candidate profile
Only from Wind Industry/ Wind blade manufacturer
Need Immediate Joiners
Good exposure in SAP PP&MM Module
Strong knowledge of Excel
Good in analytical skills and data analysis.
Perks and Benefits
Food + Bachelor Accommodation
About the Company
INOX is a $3 billion INOX Group of Companies. INOX is a family-owned, professionally managed business group, with interests in diverse businesses including Industrial Gases, Refrigerants, Chemicals, Carbon Credits, Cryogenic Engineering, Renewable Energy and Entertainment.
Contact Person – Ms. Sumi Paul
Phone Number – 0120-6149676