Position – Technician Apprentice
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Location – Maharashtra, Gujarat
Full Job description
- Pay Scale : Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation act guidelines
- Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 29.02.2020 for General / EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Description: Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBCcandidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Apply Online: Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT)
- http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Candidate for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
How to apply: The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online form through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)- FY 2019-20 (2nd cycle). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
Last date for Apply: Important Dates for Candidates
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION 22.02.2020
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION 20.03.2020
- TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD BY CANDIDATES 20.03.2020
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST 29.03.2020
For more details: http://rectt.in/Notification/WebsiteAdvt2019-20.pdf
Website – https://www.iocl.com/