Position – Service Technician for Husky Injection Molding Systems (Delhi)
Company – Husky Injection Molding
Location – Delhi, Delhi
At Husky Injection Molding Systems, our success is based on your success. Our ability to keep our customers in the lead is based on building the strongest team possible.
Husky has a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships and a unique culture and values. We are dedicated to offering our customers the highest quality products and services and are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy. We are a leader in developing state-of-the-art technology and it is this technology base that uniquely positions us to serve customers who seek differentiation through solutions that provide speed, flexibility and maximum productivity. This capability is at the core of our mission and competitive strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
Start up, maintain, troubleshoot and repair Husky Key Product line of Machines, develop and maintain superior customer relations; co-ordinate and liaise with internal resources to ensure effective customer service; provide telephone support to customer maintenance staff; and submission of effective written reports to the Team Leader on a regular basis.
- Primary responsibility is to be a trusted advisor and maintain customer commitment.
- Execute on activities at customers and discover and report back on opportunities and leads.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to work with new and evolving technologies.
- Strong electrical background and mechanically inclined.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently, interact effectively and professionally with customers.
- Ability to interface effectively across manufacturing, engineering, sales and service functions.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills to obtain and exchange complex technical information.
- Good computer skills and operation knowledge of Windows based applications.
- Additional language other than English would be considered an asset.
- Strong problem resolution skills with a proven ability to think outside of the box.
- Energenic, positive atitute and work ethic.
- Ability to write a detailed report.
- Flexible to travel to Canada. There will be approximately 90% of local regional travel and in addition 10% of international travel possibly. Some weekend work will be required.
- A degree in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering or Technical College Diploma
- Minimum 2 year Technical Associates experience.
- Experience with Husky equipment and/or injection molding including assembly, testing, service and engineering with all Husky products including machines, molds, robots and other product handling equipment would be an asset.
- Proven methodical approach to troubleshooting while using blueprints and schematics.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks. No agency or telephone inquiries please.