Position – Design Engineer – Mechanical
Company – HUBER+SUHNER
Exp. – 2 to 3 years
Location – Gurgaon/Gurugram, Haryana, IN
Global player HUBER+SUHNER, based in Switzerland, develops and manufactures components and system solutions for the electrical and optical transfer of data and energy. Through connectivity solutions in the three key technologies of radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency, the company serves three markets: communications, transportation and industrial.
- To design and develop Micro Antenna in India (all small form-factor antenna, eg. In-building types, etc) for Global Market requirement.
- Responsible for the design, development, evaluation, and mechanical analysis for Antenna.
- Responsible for the complete life cycle of the antenna from simulation to production stage including design, prototyping testing.
- Documents procedures/processes related to work assignments including production drawings, tests plans, procedures, source control drawings, etc
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years of experience in the Design Development department.
- Should have an understanding of 2D 3D software like Draftsight. AutoCAD, CATIA, ANSYS Mechanical
- Future-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity, and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
We offer you a challenging, versatile, and responsible job. You have the opportunity to actively contribute with your expertise. In doing so, you will meet a young, dynamic team, which will shape you sustainably. Employees use their individual strengths and are constantly being developed. Flat hierarchies, enthusiasm for the customer and the products as well as open and easy-to-communicate communication with a great deal of creative freedom characterize everyday life at HUBER + SUHNER.