Position – CAD Designer II
Company – Honeywell
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Responsible in performing a variety of drafting activities including preparing/updating riser/schematic drawings for projects, preparing compliance format and arriving equipment schedule/take-off from given drawings.
As an integral part of Proposals and Estimation Team, work with the Estimator to provide the necessary takeoff, compliance, riser support in the pursuit of service and project work within the assigned geographical area. Engage with estimators for tailoring drawings and take-offs to meet these needs.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- CAD drafting of IBMS projects, Security, ICT, Fire / HBS offerings domain contributing to the Kaizen, SOS, process assets on estimations.
- Sound knowledge and good speed on auto CAD, VISIO and PDF softwares.
- Preparing an equipment take off as per defined areas, buildings and systems involved (BMS, Fire, Security and ICT), Preparing Device markup on PDF and AutoCAD drawings documents based on the instructions provided by estimators and standards.
- Know-how of technical submittals like control schematics, system architecture and risers.
- Building a compliance document format ready for populating the comments by the estimators.
- Preparing unpriced BOQ, document register, drawing register and collecting datasheets required for submittals.
- Cable routing with the help of AutoCAD
- Closely coordinating with the estimators and ensuring a timely completion of the assigned activities
- Participation and valuable contribution in the team meetings.
- Accountable that the training of newly Joined Cad Resources from process perspective happens in a timely manner through Knowledge sharing.
- Variability in pre-sales workload
- Communicate with Multiple stakeholders from Geographic regions in multiple time zones.
- Balance in Speed and Accuracy to meet timelines
- Good communication, both verbal and written (English).
- Ability to prioritize jobs as per the timelines
- Ability to interact and build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to carry out risk assessments
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Strong commitment to achieving results.
- Excellent problem solver and ability to understand impacts of actions
- Ability to learn the estimation works in addition to the CAD work.
- Ability to share the best practices within the team.
Ability to manage jobs and/ or projects to standards, quality and deadlines
- Diploma in related discipline ECE, EEE, Mechanical etc.
- Work experience in relevant field – Min 3-4 years.
- Exposure to BMS, Fire, Security and ELV Systems drawings/plan layouts
- Sound Knowledge of CAD/Visio/PDF softwares.
- Working hours’ flexibility to meet deadlines.
- MS office (Excel & word) competency.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders from different geographic regions in multiple time zones
- Balance in speed & accuracy to meet timelines
- Exposure to BMS, Fire, Security and ELV Systems.
- Ability to learn and go beyond CAD works and take-off task.
- JOB ID: HRD110273
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate,Pune,MAHARASHTRA,411013,India