Honeywell is hiring | Advanced Mechanical Design Engineer | Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering |
Position – Advanced Mech Design Engr
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
Exp. – 7+ years
- The responsibilities include working with the R&D and Application Engineering teams to model applications and improve new burner technology development time by reducing lengthy iterative testing and field trials.
- Technical report generation, documentation, and progress reporting of CFD modeling results.
- Work on x-SBG initiatives including structural & thermal analysis as appropriate.
- Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to mechanical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. You will design products to meet customer needs, product quality, manufacturability, new product development, prototype builds, testing, and may serve a project manager role for smaller development projects. You will develop the product designs necessary to drive product improvement and will be integral in securing present and future business by consistently meeting or exceeding Voice of Customer requirements.
- Stress Analysis
- Cost estimation
- CAD-based modeling
- Engineering analysis
- Value Engineering
- Design engineering
- Product certification
- Product presentation
- Stress modeling
- Customer acceptance
- 7+ years of overall work experience with CFD modeling software.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical/Industrial preferred).
- Thorough understanding of engineering and combustion principles.
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, and understand/translate this into the CFD matrix model.
- Working experience on tools like Ansys Workbench, CFX, and ICEPACK simulation.
- Good understanding of Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) fundamentals.
- Ability to adjust modeling protocols as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience developing products or sustaining existing products
- Some experience in a highly regulated and safety-critical domain
- Good knowledge of the mechanical industry
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Capable to accept any new challenging tasks and always looking to learn new technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be a good communicator of ideas and work requirements.
- Ability to envision & develop test process improvements.
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment