Position – Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical documentation
- Mechanical Parts design and support
- Drawing and 3D modeling
- Component and system analysis
- Engineering support
- Technical reporting
Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Minimum 3-5 years of Mechanical Engineering experience is required.
- Experience with integrating other Honeywell/Intelligrated and third-party systems
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD mechanical
- Proficient in the use of SolidWorks
- Proficient in the understanding of pertinent IBC codes associated with the design
- Proficiency in an analysis of the structural models in any of the FEA tools. (Preferably Staad Pro)
- Familiar with the design of structures and platforms
- Ability to read and understand Building drawings.
- Advanced proven ability to work with and/or lead a small team (4-5 members).
- Advanced strong communication skills to work with colleagues and customers from many nationalities.
- Advanced capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced ability to work with diverse cultures and customers.
- Patience, understanding and non-confrontational approach for difficult customers.
- Ability to train, coach, and ‘lead by influence’
- Proficient in project management skills