Hitachi Energy is Hiring | Project Engineering Senior Professional |
Position – Project Engineering Senior Professional
Company – Hitachi Energy
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
At Hitachi Energy, our purpose is to advance a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The successful candidate will be the part of HUB APMEA PT Tendering Team specializing in Power Transformers design. Preparation of General Arrangement, Bill of materials, and submission to the customer as per project schedule.
- Responsible for the development of Power Transformer mechanical orders and tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for the development of various application transformer designs in coordination with the global Hitachi ABB factory based on the purchase order requirements, ordering specifications in different areas of transformer Mechanical design
- Responsible for the development of transformer mechanical designs based on tender specifications
- Preparation of tender GA & other drawings as per customer specification
- Optimization of MS & Oil quantities for targeted tenders
- Support for retrofitting designs i.e. matching existing dimensions, terminations, foundation, etc.
- Support to TRES designer
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stages, through conceptual discussions.
- Visiting customers, and sites for technical discussions, taking measurements of existing transformers
- Exploring & implementing new transformer accessories
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-7 years experience working in Mechanical design for Power Transformers.
- Further experience in other products such as Shunt Reactors, and Special transformers would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Power Transformer Mechanical Design, Thermal, Short circuit and Sound performance, and transformer mechanics
- Experience in Customer drawings
- Knowledge of CAD software, and 3D Modeling software – Creo is considered an advantage
- Experience in Simulation or software development would be advantageous.
- Experience with Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in the English Language in oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team-building skills, would be a preference.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition toward a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and an unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com