Position – Production Associate
Company – Hitachi Energy
Location – Halol, Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Monitor daily/weekly targets and achieve it on time and on quality.
- Work on the machine for manufacturing transformer insulation with different machining and molding processes
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Ensure own safety and safe working practices in manufacturing.
- Reports production data by calculating production & estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain product reputation by complying with customer specifications/government regulations.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, following manufacturer’s instructions, Machine operation instructions, and established procedures.
- Maintains product and process database.
- Proven experience as a Machine operator or relevant role in Transformer Insulation manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing methodologies and standards
- Ability to work in a team.
- Will be working in shifts.
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 4 years of experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of 5S, kaizen, poke yoke, and lean manufacturing is an added advantage.
Location – Halol, Gujarat, India
Job type – Full time
Experience – Experienced
Job Function – Production & Skilled Trades
Contract – Regular
Publication date – 2023-08-07
Reference number – R0029038