Position – Trainee – Engineering
Company – Hilton
Location – Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Engineering Trainee cooperates with his / her superior to ensure the normal operation of hotel equipment. This role is responsible for the general work order maintenance work assigned by his / her superior or assisting the Engineering department’s maintenance team in completing other maintenance work.
What will I be doing?
As the Engineering Trainee, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Strictly adhere to staff rules and regulations, the Management and commands from your superiors.
- Operate carefully and ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
- Assist your superior to ensure the normal operation of the hotel’s daily power supply, water supply, gas supply, heating and cooling equipment.
- Inspect the equipment operation records and shift handover records promptly and accurately.
- Assist your superior in inspecting and maintaining the equipment and facilities under his / her jurisdiction.
- Save energy and control energy consumption.
- Follow-up with maintenance works for banquets and meetings, ensuring that the hotel’s banquet and meeting equipment works well.
- Keep maintenance tools, equipment and work areas clean.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management.
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Trainee serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Graduate from formal mechanical vocational school, specialized in mechanical maintenance and maintenance knowledge.
- Willing to be engaged in the monitoring post for the day shift and night shift for a long period and have enough time to study.
- Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, professionalism and learning ability.
- Active and motivated in work, with a good sense of service.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!