Position – Accounts Manager Sales
Hilti India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp. – 2 to 7 years
Hilti India is looking for account managers from all different backgrounds to join our sales team. This is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high performing and supportive working culture.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- As an account manager, you’ll be visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites and nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses.
- Ours is a model of professional, consultative selling and its a really hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and aftercare that come with the Hilti name. Far from traditional cold calling, its about building relationships with warm and responsive customers and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
- We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. Its how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
What do we offer?
- We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own car full of tools and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own book of business while being part of a friendly team.
- We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers and these might be trades experts, project managers, or company leaders. From there, well trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and We’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
- Day to day you’ll report to your area sales manager, who will also be there to help you manage your career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Previous outside sales experience, preferably direct sales, with a proven track record of success of growing sales to a loyal customer base while strengthening the company’s position and market share within assigned territory.
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven and customer-focused
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, and smartphones
- Career advancement may require domestic and/or global mobility.
About the Company
We are worldwide suppliers of system solutions in the field of positioning, fastening, demolition and construction chemicals. A world technological leader with operations in more than 120 countries all over the world, 9 production plants and 18,000 employees.
Contact Person Mahua Chakrabarty