Position – Engine Assembly Engineer
Company – Hero Moto Corp
Location – Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
The job holder is responsible for execution of planned testing ensuring trouble free operation of state of art development equipment. He also ensures that test equipment are properly calibrated and calibration records are recorded and presented as and when required for all purposes.
The job holder is responsible of efficient running of HMCL testing facilities with highest possible uptime and accuracy of all equipment.
The job holder is self-sufficient in maintenance, calibration and trouble shooting of major and critical testing equipment.
- Provides specific know how of relevant equipment and complete technical details and ensures CTQ targets for his deliverables .
- Ensure in time completion of all maintenance / calibration with min. impact on operation
- Ensure implementation of HMCL’s own robust processes for test field operations adherence to quality norms
- Knowledge of all equipment related maintenance
- Updated knowledge regarding modern equipment and tools used for development of engines
- Provides innovations and ensures commonality compliant to HMC long-term strategy Support/facilitate building up an standard result output and formulas from test beds Identification of new equipment, functional assessment of identified product relevant to testing for full potential
- Escalate in case of unresolvable conflicts of CTQ targets
- Knowledge of IC engine testing equipment
- In depth knowledge of all engine development tools Highest knowledge of instrumentations
- Understanding of mechanical and development testing rigs
- Proven record of work with maintenance of engine test laboratory
- Planning capability for new testing rigs and spares of equipment
- Understanding process and methodology of equipment calibration
- Work experience on emission systems/analyzers
- Proven record of work experience in test bed, chassis dyno and emission system operation
- Knowledge of recordkeeping
- Problem solving skill
We are looking for deeply passionate people who can turnaround challenges into opportunities, who believe in themselves and are talented to take on any road! We need aspirants who have an innate desire to learn, develop, change, innovate to create one success story after another and GROW with us!
Do you have A HERO in YOU?
Perks of being a Hero Employee
At HERO, we define our culture as caring and performance oriented. We’re passionate about creating enthusiastic customers and building a better future, but we are committed to doing so with our team members’ best interests in mind – providing a family-oriented, open and collaborate environment where all can succeed.
Many Employee friendly policies……..
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hero MotoCorp is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who is and will always be committed towards creating a truly inclusive workplace with a culture that values, respects and encourages diversity. Hero provides equal opportunity to all its workforce irrespective of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. We strictly abide by the principle of meritocracy when it comes to all the employment practices within our organization.