Position – Asst.manager- Mechanical Maintenance
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
Exp. – 8 to 12 years
Interested candidates can share their updated resume to [email protected]
Contact Person – Ravishankar – HR (9100441325)
Responsible to ensure Preventive Maintenance and Operations of the Plant Mechanical Machinery & Equipment’s and avoid inconveniences in the day-to-day operations of the plant.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Responsible for General Mechanical Maintenance, Break-down Maintenance, and Lubrication of Machinery & Equipment.
- Responsible for periodical preventive maintenance schedules of all Machinery & Equipment and maintain their records from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation of material indents for all Mechanical Spares/Equipment as per the requirement.
- Ensure to follow Safety Guidelines and address the issues within the least possible time.
- Ensure coordination among the team and carry out activities/assignments within the scheduled time.
- Ensure to coordinate all statutory inspections pertaining to Mechanical as per the schedule.
- Responsible for Manpower planning, PMS, and Training & Development.
- Implementation of the guidelines given as per GMP, ISO, etc.
- Individual should have demonstrated experience in handling Cold rooms, Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plants is compulsory besides to regular mechanical utility equipment. Experience in Dairy Industry shall be an added advantage and should know the local language (Telugu).
Work Location- Shamirpet, Hyderabad
The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in financial year 2017-18
Currently, Heritage’s milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha, and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Integrated Agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.