Position – Executive/supervisor (Utility Maintenance)
HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
Exp. – 2 to 6 years
Contact details of the concerned company person are mentioned, We suggest you, note them down so that you can use them for further inquiry.
- Qualification: B.Tech / Diploma (Mechanical)
- Looking for Dairy Industries or Pharma or Manufacturing Industries Experience, and Looking for Male Candidates
Interested Candidates send the resume to Mail ID: [email protected]
Contact Person – Ravishankar-HR
Contact No – 9100441325.
- Responsible for General Mechanical Break – down Maintenance and Lubrication of Machinery & Equipment.
- Responsible for periodical preventive maintenance schedules of all Machinery & Equipment and maintain their records from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation of material indents for all Mechanical Spares/Equipment as per the requirement.
- Ensure to follow Safety Guidelines and address the issues within the least possible time.
- Coordinate all statutory inspections pertaining to Mechanical as per the schedule.
- Implementation of the guidelines given as per GMP, ISO, etc.
- An individual should have demonstrated experience in handling Cold rooms, Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plants is compulsory besides to regular mechanical utility equipment’s.
- Experience in Dairy Industry shall be an added advantage and should know the local language (Telugu)
About the Company
The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest-growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited).
The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed Rs.2344.01 crores in the financial year 2017-18