Position – CONCEPT DESIGN ENGINEER
Company – Hella
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Clarification and definition of the design requirements with the design engineer responsible, estimation of the design expenditure for individual assemblies and components
- Involvement in the preparation of a performance specification on the basis of the existing requirement specification
- Working out design drafts on the basis of CAD data provided by the customer with regard to individual assemblies and components, taking defined technical and economical aspects into account
- Drawing up design solutions for assemblies and components, taking functional, material-related, technical production and economical aspects into account; drawing up designs for detailing
- Implementation and arrangement of detailing work for assemblies and components; preparation of all the necessary 3D documents
- Selection of the materials and standards to be used; specification of tolerances and checking up on drawings
- Agreeing new or changed designs during the concept and detailing phase with the departments involved such as Process Planning, Quality Planning, Design and Laboratory
- Involvement in the drafting of the design FMEA taking customer requirements into consideration
- Arranging for tests (mechanical, mechatronic, photometric, thermal) on sample devices in agreement with the design engineer responsible; inclusion of the results in the design of assemblies and components
- Involvement in designs being checked in terms of industrial property rights
- Continual preparation, interpretation and implementation of relevant technical information from internal positions
- Implementing the necessary data exchange with internal and external positions involved
- Indication of deviations from targets to those responsible; indication of existing alternative solutions
- Specification of tolerances on geometries as well as implementing of analyze-projects by usage of simulation-templates in frame of involvement in the project work
- Creating tolerance classifications for individual modules as well as monitoring of the related application and compliance
- Concept Design Engineer
- Mechanical engineer Polytechnic
- Up to 1 year
- CAD, very good knowledge
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req1512.
HELLA India Automotive Pvt Ltd.