Position – CAD Trainer
Company – Hella
Location – Coimbatore, TamilNadu, IN
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA is a listed, internationally positioned automotive supplier operating under the umbrella brand FORVIA. Within this de facto group, HELLA stands for high-performance lighting technology and automotive electronics. At the same time, the Company covers a broad service and product portfolio for the spare parts and workshop business as well as for manufacturers of special-purpose vehicles with its Lifecycle Solutions business group. HELLA has around 36,000 employees at more than 125 locations worldwide and generated consolidated sales of € 6.3 billion in the fiscal year 2021/2022.
The method Developer is part of the Global Support Team. The CAD Trainer should mainly lead and maintain training activities.
The job holder is an expert in CAD Methodologies for designing assemblies and parts, defining standardized ways, and sharing his knowledge within HELLA
The Method developer is responsible for training and supporting HELLA CAD Design as well as collecting and establishing best practices with peers from the global key user community to continuously improve the CAD Methodology.
- Delivering the required CATIA V5/ NX Training Modules, report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Implementing new ideas and innovative solutions to the Development teams.
- Preparing technical documents and Training materials (Training manual & Presentations etc.)
- Responsible for establishing global CAD Guidelines to ensure best practices for CAD Developers.
- Act as a local key user in global support team.
- Providing ideas to create new standards.
- To Support development projects in Global Team.
Required Skill Set:
- Candidate must have completed (Diploma- Mechanical/Automobile or BE/B.Tech (Equivalent).
- Should have 2+ Years’ Experience in Training, mentoring or Freshers with strong technical knowledge on CAD package will be also considered.
- Strong knowledge in CATIA V5/NX (Surface, part modeling, assembly& Sheetmetal).
- Experience in method development in any CAD package as a plus.
- SAP / PLM knowledge will be an advantage.
- willingness to learn new skills.
- Good communication, Presentation skills, self-learning, and problem-solving attitude.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req12541.