Position – Senior Design Engineer (XVI)
Company – HELLA India Automotive Pvt Ltd.
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important aftermarket and independent workshop partners. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the major market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency, electrification, connectivity, and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how, and innovative strength.
- To develop a mechanical design article
- To qualify Components
- To verify the mechanical design article (simulations, tolerance calculations, etc.)
- To assign the Patent Instructor to analyze the patent situation
- To perform involvement and definition meeting
- To evaluate Mechanical Design-Requirements
- To create MD Performance specification
- To initiate the product costs calculation
- To define/plan Mechanical Design verification sample
- To inform the core team about BOM changes and cost-related changes
- To support FMEA and include the results in the design
- To evaluate design verification results from the sample creation
- To provide data for the evaluation
- To perform the characteristic-based feasibility study
- To define dimensional requirements for the single parts, sub-assemblies, and complete device
- To consider the general technical rules
- Diploma in Tool and Die Engineering
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mold Design/ Diploma in Plastics Mold Making (CIPET)
- Post Diploma in relevant Tool and Die (NTTF)
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 4-7Years but not More than 8 years of Lighting Related Part Design Experience
- Experience in CATIA V5
- Mold flow communicator experience may be added advantage
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc
- Should be proficient enough in English Communication (oral and written)
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for your career progress.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req6549.