Position – TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Exp. – 1 to 6 Years
Salary – INR 2,25,000 – 4,75,000 PA.
Keeping the current scenario in mind we have arranged the facility of telephonic and Skype interviews.
Candidates who are interested and looking for a job are welcome to apply for the same. Please go through the JD carefully and then apply.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Additional certification in Microsoft or similar technologies is a plus
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
Please note this profile includes providing support over call and emails as well. Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and should be comfortable working in 24X7 rotational shifts.
- Salary- Up to 4.77LPA.
- Shift- US Shifts
Contact Person – Jyoti Gupta (8586077296)
Mail ID – [email protected]
Immediate joiners only.
Share your resume with the Subject- Resume for Hardware Support or Engineer Product support. your profile would be screened your profile and call you back.
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization.
Company Profile – HCL Technologies Limited
HCL BSERV’s focus verticals include Telecom, Retail, Media, Publishing & Entertainment, Energy, Utility & Public Services, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare and Hi-Tech & Manufacturing. This apart, the company services various areas of operations that include Financial Accounting Outsourcing, Human Resource Outsourcing, Customer Relationship Management, Knowledge Process, Technical Support Services and Supply Chain Management. HCL BPO Business Services runs business for world renowned clients in back-office services particularly in the Telecom and Retail domain.
Consistently ranked among the top ten outsourcing companies in India, HCL BPO Services operates out of various locations in India, as well as in the US and UK. HCL BPO Business Services follows industry best practices and metric-based quality norms for all its processes. This is supported by robust technology infrastructure, strong human resources, and a customized training program and transition framework.