Position – EME
GVK Emergency Management And Research Institute
Experience – 2-7 years
Location – multiple locations
(Responsible for efficient management of 108 services 24/7 in the designated territory).
- Ensuring Cost-efficient and high Quality of service.
- Timely escalation of unresolved Concerns.
- Tracking and Submission of MIS & Management reports.
- Managing key performance attributes (Fuel efficiency, Cost of maintenance, Tyre utilization, Break downs, accidents, EM calls, VB, SNR, Response Time, CFMS etc).
- Responsible for the uptime of the ambulance and optimal performance of the ambulances.
- Responsible for the statutory compliances /fuel utilization/scheduled servicing/ warranty claims as applicable.
- Responsible for handling accident / break down resumption and prompt processing of the insurance claims.
- Responsible for identifying and enhancing business relations with local vendors ( Spare part dealers, workshops, tyres & batteries supplying agencies, fuel filling stations and agencies).
- Inventory management at district and ambulance level (Spares/Medical equipment/Medical Consumables).
- Reviewing the audit observations / NCs closure and NC closure report to Quality team.
- Maintenance of Imprest amount of ambulances /Prompt submission of bills related to Fleet operations.
About the Company
EMRI handles medical, police and fire emergencies through the ‘ 108 Emergency service’. This is a free service delivered through the state- of -art emergency call response centres. Operating in the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model.
Website – https://www.emri.in/
Phone Number – 06238710581