Position – HVAC Technician/chiller Operator
Company – GSH (India) Private Limited
Salary – ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
We have a job opening as HVAC Tech / Chiller Operator for if better Pharma based company.
Educational Qualification: Diploma Mechanical / B E Mech / ITI AC Technician
Desired profile :
- Candidates who have worked in Pharma Industry in HVAC Filed will be preferable
- Cleanroom concept
Perks and Benefits: Net take-home salary -Min 16000/- per month,
Benefits : PF, Mediclaim, Earned Leave with wages, Bonus and Gratuity
- To have knowledge about HVAC system for Air Handling Unit Operation and run the system as required
- To maintain cleanroom parameters such as Room temperature and Relative Humidity in the shift
- Prepare Schedule and execute AHU Filter cleaning
- Operate HVAC Chillers in the shift
- Coordinate with external for checking of cleanroom parameters such as air velocity, particle count, HEPA filter integrity and another routine monitoring test
- A person has the capacity to attend AHU breakdown and knowledge about the refrigeration system.
- Maintain HVAC Critical spares to avoid breakdown
- Prepare a schedule for HVAC Preventive maintenance and execute
- Knowledge about to follow Good Documentation Practice.
- Coordinate with vendor for overhauling of equipment
- Carry out fumigation activity in clean rooms once in a month for clean rooms.
- Knowledge about Hot water system operation and maintenance
- Knowledge about cleanroom panels, supply, return grills, duct, insulation, etc.,
- Knowledge about BMS and EMS to maintain pharma rooms parameters
If you are interested, if you are meeting with our requirement please share your resume to [email protected]
Phone – 78240-08370
About the Company
GSH was established in the United Kingdom in 1895, incorporated in the Americas in 1996 and in ASIA-PAC in 2012. Parsippany, London, and Chennai are home to our global team of professionals whose efforts are fully focused on delivering exceptional client satisfaction. We self-deliver all technical services and utilize our global strategic partners to support the delivery of integrated facilities management to client buildings worldwide.
Contact Person – PARAMESWARAN R
Phone Number – 78240-08370