Position – Boiler Operators
GSH (India) Private Limited
Experience – 4 to 10 yrs
Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 to 4,25,000 P.A.
Please read the JD carefully and if you feel that you are most suitable for the position then share your resume to the following email id with subject mentioned Position Name [email protected]
ANDHRA PRADESH CANDIDATES IS MUST APPLY & WHO ARE HOLDING 1ST CLASS BOILER ATTENDANT CERTIFICATE IS MUST FROM AP BOILER BOARD
Work Location: Sricity Near Tada, Andhra Pradesh
Job Description: 1st Class Boiler Operators / Technicians
Job Description :
- Carry out Preventive Maintenance and maintain the equipment as per the standard operating parameters, Cleaning of Filters, Refilling of gas based on advice.
- Execution of Breakdown maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance and Shut down maintenance.
- Repair /overhauling/ replacement of equipment and Maintaining chillers
- Equipment cleaning / Housekeeping.
- Ensure up keeping of Maintenance Cribs.
- Ensure the smooth working of the equipment
- Operate the various equipment at its optimum efficiency
- Maintain the equipment with standard operating parameters
- Adjusting& Fine tuning of the equipment to perform at its maximum efficiency Assistance for energy conservation.
- Field operators to carry out Preventive maintenance of all allocated area equipment.
- Updating operation log books& other documentation related to TQM/JH/IMS and reporting the deviations if any to Shift Engineer.
- DME with 3 to 5yrs / ITI with 5-7 yrs of Operational experience in the similar Utility Boilers with 1st class Boiler Attendant certificate is a must.
- Should have sound knowledge& skill on best-operating practices, procedures, and systems.
- Expertise in troubleshooting of various operational problems, emergency shutdowns/trips, and start-ups/ steam line charging, etc of the FO/CFB/Biomass fired Shell & Tube/ Water Tube Boilers.
- PF, mediclaim facility will be given
- Food will be provided during shift hours
- Gratuity will be applicable
- Bonus will be eligible
- GTL & Group Personal Accident policy
- Nearby transportation will be given
Required Candidate profile
- DME/ ITI Fitter with Minimum 4 to 7 yrs Boiler Experience is must
- Should be willing to work shift basis
- Should hold 1st Class Boiler Attendant from Andhra Pradesh certificate is must or Endorsement required from AP Boiler Board
- Conversant with FO Boiler, CFBC, AFBC Boiler
- willing to work on Sricity, Chittoor Dist
- Hands-on Experience is a must.
GSH Group, a top Facilities Management Services Company, delivers value through innovative solutions. GSH Group works closely with each one of our customers to deliver a program that not only maintains the facility and building equipment, but also enhances value by improving the facility and reducing costs. This is driven by our experience in the field, including the implementation of well-planned maintenance programs, enhancing energy efficiency through no/low cost energy management solutions, and deploying cutting-edge account management systems