Grundfos is Hiring | Engineer |
Position – Engineer – Mechanical Design / Execution
Company – Grundfos Holding A/S
Location – India
The role incumbent as being an integral part of the Customer design and solution team, providing Technical / Design / Execution/ Documentation support involved in Business Development (BD) and sales. The job involves close coordination with all stake holders such as Sales, BD, Production and Back office team. The individual should possess 2-3 yrs of experience, with basic knowledge through the processes involved in Designing, Quoting and executing projects
- Assisting technical Support in Preparing Technical Documentations.
- Preparing Technical Proposals / Bid’s for Projects.
- Designing pumping Skids / Systems.
- Preparation of BOQ’s / Costing Sheets for low / medium and high value Projects.
- Project Co-ordination with Internal Stake Holders / Vendors / Client.
- Preparing Basic Engineering Package, which involves PID’s / GA’s / Process Calculations.
- Participating in Technical discussions.
- Site Visits / Site Survey during Design & Implementation phases.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical engineering.
- Should Possess a minimum experience of 2 to 3 Years in Designing / Implementing of Pumping projects with Water supply & Waste water treatment.
- Should have worked with Water & Waste water Treatment OEM’s / EPC’s / Plumbing Consultants in Proposal / Project Departments.
- Special Requirements (Extra Edge):
- Proficient in using CAD, Solid edge and Catia
- Epanet and water gems
- CFD Analysis
- Knowledge of pumps and pumping systems in water and waste water field.
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+ countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
An inclusive team
If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners – however you identify and whatever your background is.