Position – Associate Service Specialist
Company – Grundfos
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
The Service Technician is responsible for customer satisfaction in the assigned market, is technical accountable and works -independently .This position will be based at Salem Area-Tamil Nadu.
Among other exciting tasks, you will:
- Disassemble, inspect, trouble-shoot, repair and replace parts and re-assemble pumps, pump systems and accessories in a field service and/or shop environment.
- Carry out risk assessment before each job.
- Maintain and operate machinery for tools (drill press, lathe and mills).
- Conduct fundamental pump hydraulic tests, energy checks.
- Pass on customer leads to sales.
- Prepare quotes for out-of-warranty repairs.
- Assist leaders by identifying and providing solutions to service and warranty concerns.
- Write basic service / FAS reports.
What do you need to be successful?
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineer with 3-5 years of technical knowledge
- You have experience in the industry or comparable environment
- You have experience with pumps and controls or other similar products/systems
- You are flexible with working hours in order to meet customer’s expectations
- Ideally, you have SAP experience
- You have ability to participate in work with processes or projects within the service environment
- You are willing to travel.