Position – Physical Design and Implementation Engineer, ASIC/SoC
Company – Google India Private Limited
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience of 2 years.
- Experience in one or more synthesis/PNR tools (e.g., Genus, Innovus, DC, ICC).
- Experience in high-performance synthesis, PNR and sign-off optimizations. Experience in sign-off convergence, including STA, electrical checks and physical verification.
- Experience in computer architecture.
- Effective skills with scripting languages such as Python, Tcl, and/or Perl.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can’t just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we’ve got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google’s services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world’s largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
Develop all aspects of ASIC RTL2GDS implementation for high PPA designs.
Manage block and full-chip level physical implementation and QoR (power, timing, area).
About the Company
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results