Position – Service Hydraulic Engineer
Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 4 years
- To provide service at regimental/AF location.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Key Account Management.
- Planning, scheduling, and execution of preventive maintenance of MAL/MRV/WV.
- Attending to breakdowns on Mobile Autonomous Launchers (MAL) & Mobile replenishment Vehicle (MRV) & Workshop Vehicle (WV) including electrical and electronics problems at a designated locations.
- Achieving an uptime of 98% for all equipment that is under AMC.
- Working with your own hands.
- Managing Spares requirement with HO.
- Coordination with Vendors for attending to breakdowns of MAL/MRV/WV
- Planning, proper execution of AMC (Annual Maintenance contract) and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining daily service reports.
- Maintaining rapport with the customer (BrahMos & AF)
- Sending timely reports to HO on the required format.
Essential Qualification – B.E/B.tech/Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics
About the Company
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., the holding company of the Godrej Group, started its journey with the manufacture of high-quality locks in 1897. Today, we have 15 diverse business divisions offering consumer, office, and industrial products and services of the highest quality to every corner of India and across the globe