Position – Senior Executive (PPC)
Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 6 years
- Delivery of material as per marketing inputs/plan.
- Material & Manpower planning for Scissors & Knives and Door-Closer
- Ensuring Business Results
- Planning and Scheduling Production in coordination with Marketing.
- Ensure Adherence to Timeline in the monthly planning process and provide inputs related to RM requirement, Manpower Requirement, and Capacity to Various stakeholders.
- Control Inventory by effective planning, Setting Limits, VISUAL CONTROL SYSTEM (VCS), MOQ (MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY) and SPQ (SUPPLIER PURCHASE QUANTITY).
- Establishing a document management system for storage, retrieval & control.
- To head RM & FG Stores.
- Working with Operations team to ensure production (MTA-MADE TO AVAILABILITY/MTO-MADE TO ORDER/NPD-NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT) as per schedule
- Power User for Infor.
- NPD process for Operations.
- IMS, Safety & Housekeeping of PPC department.
- Monthly MIS of manufacturing.
Essential Qualification: Degree / Diploma in Production / Mechanical Engineering
Essential Experience: 3 years for Degree in Production / Mechanical Engineering5 years for Diploma in Production / Mechanical Engineering
Preferred Experience: Relevant work experience in Operations
Essential: 1. Hands-on Infor implementation for MTA, MTO & NPD
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Analytical skills
Preferred: 1. Understanding of TOC.
About the Company
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., the holding company of the Godrej Group, started its journey with the manufacture of high quality locks in 1897. Today, we have 15 diverse business divisions offering consumer, office, and industrial products and services of the highest quality to every corner of India and across the globe