Position – Associate Manager (Procurement & Contracts)
Exp. – 6 to 8 years
- Continuous vendors intelligence and managing vendor database.
- Assist in building and maintaining the Vendor network to ensure that a good pool of credible vendors develops long term partnerships. This involves Scanning for Potential Vendors, Performance Feasibility and Quality Checks by User Departments, getting Market Feedback, Checking Vendor Registrations and Documentation as per ISI rules, etc.
- Ensure all purchase activities for Products, Materials, Equipment and /or Services under OPEX /CAPEX comply with Quality standard, Tax, and Government policies. Compliance with all rules of the land along with conducting regular vendor audits to maintain the quality and timely delivery.
- Update self on the latest tax rules and trade laws and ensure nil deviation. Drive tax-saving measures.
- Review PR & Understand the requirement for the procurement of materials, & works / Service. Ensuring procurement as per the procurement policy.
- Review scope documents including specifications and SLA’s for all service contracts.
- Assist in drafting contracts/ agreements for large Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, finishes and structural Supply and /or work contracts.
- Manage the entire Bidding process including EOI, RFI, RFQ / RFP Process.
- Negotiate and finalize the prices and contracts with all vendors to ensure that the procured product is of high quality, suitable price and fit as per company quality standards.
- Use the latest negotiation tools such as E bidding (reverse / forward auctions) methods.
- Plan logistics and delivery of all equipment to the airport site by the supplier or OEM.
- Budget updating against actual expenditure and notifying the concerns team.
- Coordinate with finance and SAP team to ensure all PO/WO/ and agreements and ENFA approvals are on time
- Contract Management of all Agreements including communications with another party, assist HOD in dispute resolution mechanism, Change Management (Variations, additional time and cost) and timely MIS to Management, etc. for;
- Draft and negotiate contracts/ agreements with the vendors to ensure clearance from HOD and Legal.
- Monitor and ensure systematic document control mechanism
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with the Airports Authority of India (13%), Government of Telangana (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world-class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad.