Position – Associate Manager – Mechanical
GMR Airport Developers Limited
Exp. – 6 to 8 years
To ensure Operation & Maintenance of Mechanical systems ( HVAC, PHE, FDP) and execution of improvement projects, there-by improving system stability & reducing energy consumptions, apart from certifications compliance – Energy Management System ( ISO – 500001) apart from timely completion of CAPEX works
- Contract & SLA monitoring for Mechanical Systems ( HVAC, PHE, FDP)
- SLA & KPI monitoring of Chillers, Cooling Towers, Chemical Dosing Systems, Pumps, Passenger Terminal Buildings – AHU, PAHU, SCCR DX & FCU
- Preparation of BOQ/Specifications/Makes.
- Submissions of Energy Saving Reports
- Registration & Implementation of Improvement works and Kaizens
- Implementation of New Projects/Improvement works for new concessionaires, retail shops.
- Representing Quick Response Team ( QRT) from Mechanical- Terminals
- Ensure Shift duties works.
- Work permits, Hot permits, Inward/Outward gate pass, AEP
- RCA and CAPA reports of all major incidents
- Serviceability, Preventive Maintenance, Response Time, Testing Reports of Equipment, Availabilities of Tools, Spare Parts & Consumables
- Review of PM checklists / SOP/Logbooks
- Ensure the Warranty of the installed systems.
- Planning/Execution of Activities wrt CAPEX/OPEX & its monitoring and control
- Receipt of material after proper Quality checks
- Improvement works – Kaizens,5S, BLIP ( Bottom Line Improvement Plan), CIP ( Continuous Improvement Plan)
- Identification & implementations of New projects/Improvement Projects for revenue generation by Non-aero commercial team.
- Proactive observations/walk down compilations
- Co-ordination with respective team-members for immediate closures
- Regular submissions of QRT Status Report
GMR Group is one of the fastest-growing infrastructure enterprises in the country with a rich and diverse experience spanning three decades. With our vibrant portfolio of projects, GMR is uniquely placed to build a state of the art projects in sectors that are of critical importance in the process of development. Using the Public-Private Partnership model, the Group has successfully leveraged its core strengths to implement several iconic infrastructure projects in India.
GMR Airport Developers Limited – GADL is part of the GMR Group, one of India’s premier infrastructure developers. It was founded in 2008 to house the GMR project development team that constructed India’s first greenfield airport at Hyderabad.
Following on, GADL has delivered the new terminal at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, India’s largest airport terminal – T3 at IGI Airport New Delhi, Five Bay Integrated MRO Facility at Hyderabad and various project developments at Hyderabad and Delhi airports.
Currently managing the up-gradation of the existing infrastructure and development of new terminal for the Mactan-Cebu International Airport in the Philippines, the new ATC tower project at IGI Airport, and the development of the Aerotropolis at Hyderabad.
Since the commissioning of Hyderabad and Delhi Airports, GADL has been providing Project Management, Engineering Maintenance, and IT O&M services.