Position – Junior Manager – BOP
Company – GMR Enterprises Pvt Ltd (GMR Group)
Location – Angul, Orissa, IN
Taking thorough round in field equipment. Recording of field critical parameters. Equipment lineup/isolation and normalization as per SOP. Operation in field as per desk engineer instruction in case of emergency
- Basic Knowledge of thermal power plants.
- Knowledge on plant start-up, shutdown and plant emergency handling.
- Thorough Knowledge of safety, work permits system.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment/process isolation and normalization.
- Hands on experience in Field Operation of Coal based Thermal Power Plant.
- Basic Knowledge of relevant modules of SAP implemented at Plant level.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence
- Execution & results
|Accountabilities||Key Performance Indicators|
|• The Field Engineer is responsible for the safe and proper Operation of all the Field Equipment and systems and monitoring of all Field parameters. He reports to Shift Engineer||Logging all parameters in logbook|
|He ensures safe Plant Operation as per SOPs & SCE instructions||To follow SOPs|
|• He is responsible for isolation and normalization of various equipment /systems and assist the SCE in complying with the requirements related to Permit To Work (PTW)||PTW system is properly followed|
|He assists SCE & Control Room Engineers in Emergency situation||To coordinate with control room|
|He reports all defects to the Control Room||All defects to be properly informed|
|• He records all operation related activities including Log Books, Check List and Shift Routines etc||All logging to be done|
|• Knowledge of OHSAS & EMS and QMS( Integrated Management System), Onsite emergency preparedness plan||Compliance with environmental norms, LTI FR rate|
|Familiar with Investigation of incident, prepare RCA and CAPA||Contractor’s EHS performances|
|SCE – Operation|
|Employees of other Dept|
- PGDC in thermal power plant engineering from NPTI
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Communication: Ability to listen, interpret, simplify complex concepts, thoughts & ideas in verbal / non verbal form. | Interview
- Maintenance Management
- Operations Management
- Decision Making: Ability to systematically think through a problem and its component parts, garner relevant information and not taking things at face value. | Interview
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrating responsibility & reliability through actions to manage critical and challenging situations. | Interview
- Business Insight: Ability to understand the implications of Business decisions and strive to enhance organizational performance. | Interview
- Managing Performance: Effectively monitors and measures performance. Develops people and drive results. | Interview
- Problem Solving: Ability to identify solutions exploring different options in gathered information. | Interview
- Team Leadership, Teamwork & Interpersonal Influence: Capability to develop & converge individual potential to execute team objectives. Effectively intermingle and relate with individuals in a positive manner. | Interview
- Execution and Operational Excellence: Ability and desire to execute with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and consistency | Interview
- Managing Change and ambiguity by creating Win-Win
- Stakeholder Focus
- Teamwork & Interpersonal influence
- Personal Effectiveness
- Determination(Contextual and Flexible)
- Planning & Decision Making
- Execution & Results
- Strategic Orientation
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
- Capability Building
- Social Awareness
- Learning Ability
- Making & Navigating proposals
- Scanning, Networking & External orientation