Position – Intern
Company – Global Foundries
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Title: Intern Supply Chain
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique
Combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most
Inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. Mubadala Investment Company owns GLOBALFOUNDRIES. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Serve as the focal point for analyzing enterprise supply plan and revenue analytics within GLOBALFOUNDRIES in the tactical horizon. Require interface and closely collaborate with GLOBALFOUNDRIES Finance, Sales and Marketing, Fab Operations, Strategic Business Unit and Supply chain partners to roll up weekly supply plan/ revenue outlook/playbook analytics and key performance indices.
- Analyze supply chain planning system plan quality, identify issues, root cause and suggest fixes.
- Working with key supply chain stakeholders across different geographies to improve/implement solutions.
- Develop system analytics tools to make every day routine tasks simple to do.
- Process documentation
- Applicants should be engineering majors, with abilities in MS Excel and other analytical and planning tools. They should possess strong analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/ equivalent Informatics, Statistics, MBA in Operations Management/Supply Chain Management.
Other Essential Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skill. Ability to interact/communicate at all levels
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented
- Knowledge of Power BI, MES, Oracle, Strong MS office skills will be beneficial