Position – Purchase Executive
Company – GEPIL (A Luthra group of company)
Exp. – 3 to 8 years
Salary – ₹ 2,50,000 to 3,50,000 P.A.
Location – Chittaurgarh
We are looking a Candidate for this position:-
- Company Name:- GEPIL (A Luthra group of company)
- URL:- http://gepil.com/
- Job Location Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
- Experience:- 3-8 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Purchase and Procurement of Material.
- Issue of Purchase Orders.
- Follow-up of purchase orders for delivery in due time.
- Verification and passing of suppliers’ bills to see that payments are made promptly.
- Maintenance of purchase records.
- Making daily purchase report.
- Processing of Material Indents, Co-ordination with all departments BOQ/ Enquiries floating to suppliers, Taking Quotations from suppliers, Negotiation and Material follow-ups.
- Candidate should have handsome experience in Purchasing of core component parts of Mechanical & Electrical Equipment’s as well as General Items, Vendor Development, Negotiation skills.
- Develop and Maintain vendor list.
- Coordinate with all departments and ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Order material and follow up with vendors in case of delayed delivery or any other unforeseen event.
- Relentless effort to reduce raw material costs by finding alternate suppliers.
- Devise an excellent strategic action plan for penalizing incompetent suppliers.
- Should have worked on SAP exposure is a must.
If your profile matches the above requirement and if you are interested in the above opening, kindly email your resume at [email protected]
About the Company
- The Luthra Group is one of the leading business groups of Surat. Since its inception has been moving ceaselessly on a growth track. The Luthra Group has been founded in the year 1980 and has a corporate office in Surat.
- The Luthra Group started its business with a Textile industry at Surat, and diversified into Environment and Infrastructure development, and is spreading geographically at PAN India level. The company has grown by leaps and bounds and is today a specialist multidisciplinary organization marked by a substantial contribution to the growth of the country in the spheres of waste management and infrastructure development. From an asset value of fewer than 10 crores to over more than 500 crores today, with more than 700 employees, 3 verticals, 8 operating sites, and 3 infrastructure projects, the 34-year-old Luthra Group has already seen tremendous growth!