Position – Engineer/Sr. Engineer – Pre-Production Operations (PPO) – Materials Management
Key Tasks and Obligations are:
- Support effectively building the Mule, IV, and PVVB properties using the Worldwide standard processes.
- Requesting parts in the Engineering Material System (EMS) with important subtleties according to characterized timetable
- Team up with GM Providers and guarantee responsibility dates are gotten from the providers and the parts are conveyed to the necessary objections according to Material Required Date (MRD)
- Heighten issues as soon as possible for critical thinking and problem goal
- Perform Main driver Examination (RCA) for all the client issues announced and foster fitting remedial and preventive activities
- Follow Constant Upgrades and Normalized Cycles for all areas of work
- Perform material draw action to create tickets for transportation of the material to the ideal station area.
Unexpected Expected set of responsibilities
- Area: GM Specialized Center – Bangalore
- Working days/Office Timing: 5 days (Mon to Friday), Second Shift (3:30 PM to 12:00 AM IST)
- Training Capability and Experience: Four-year college education in Designing (Mechanical/Production/Industrial/Automobile) with 1-3 years of experience
- Essential Assembling process and Idea
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Processes and Distribution center tasks
- Automobile production and continuous creation issue/goal
- Capacity to work freely and with others
- Solid Relational abilities – Oral and Composed
- Logical and thinking abilities and Mastering Critical thinking abilities
- Capacity to Normalize and sort out processes
- Building and cultivating connections
- Great PC abilities and capability in MS Office programming
Our vision is a world with Zero Accidents, Zero Outflows, and Zero Blockage and we embrace the obligation to lead the change that will improve our reality, more secure and fair for all.
Why Go along with Us
We seek to be the most comprehensive organization on the planet. We accept we as a whole should pursue a decision consistently – independently and by and large – to drive significant change through our words, our deeds, and our way of life. Our Work Suitably reasoning backings our underpinning of consideration and gives representatives the adaptability to work where they can greatly affect accomplishing our objectives, subject to job needs. Consistently, we need each representative, regardless of their experience, nationality, inclinations, or area, to feel they have a place with one General Motors team.
General Motors is focused on being a working environment that isn’t just liberated from separation, yet one that truly encourages consideration and having a place. We unequivocally accept that labor force variety establishes a climate where our workers can flourish and foster better items for our clients. We get it and embrace the assortment through which individuals gain encounters whether through proficient, individual, instructive, or volunteer opportunities.
We urge intrigued contenders to survey the vital obligations and capabilities and go after any jobs that match your abilities and capacities.