Position – Senior Engineer – Design
Company – GEA Group
Location – Dumad, Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Reference number – JR-0024672
Job function – Engineering
Position type – Full time
Site – Vadodara, Block No 8, P.O. Dumad, Savli Road, Vadodara- 391740, Gujarat
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- High proficiency in 3D software programs, preferable Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, etc. (Local regions define)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD mechanical
- Knowledge about working with Autodesk Vault or Vault PRO (Local regions define)
- Knowledge about piping
- The Engineer will be based in Vadodara location Office.
- Extensive travel will be required, involving extended periods on sites throughout Vadodara. Initially, the Engineer will work within the Technical Design team to develop a knowledge and understanding of our internal administration systems and our approach to process engineering.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Technical Designer should be detail oriented, possess good English language communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well in a team setting as well as independently as required.
- Must have knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
Experience & Competencies:
Based on the above-mentioned requirements, candidates for the position have demonstrated abilities in the following areas:
Entrepreneurial and leadership competencies, as demonstrated by:
- Ability to learn different disciplines across the different APC’s
- Ability to maintain performance and quality standards on tight budgets
Experience in leading a regional site, as proven by:
- Demonstrate strong planning skills for both resources and materials.
- Good eye for detail, e.g. for seeing small points in drawings, checking work quality.
- Diploma Mechanical Engineer
- Degree Mechanical Engineer