Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical
Company – GEA Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 60 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
We are searching for a dependable graduate engineer trainee to join our team. The GET will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross-functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Your profile and qualifications:
Add on advantage Skills / Knowledge:
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid Works / Creo
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be good teamwork in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism
- Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.