GEA Group is hiring | Engineer – Mechanical Design |
Position – Engineer – Mechanical Design
Company – GEA Group
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Preparation of CAD Drawings [2D & 3D] with BOM & other supporting documents.
- Redesign and optimization of Equipment.
- Support CAD Configuration & Migration.
- Providing Support to the proposal team for pre-order engineering.
- Create 2D and 3D frame-mounted skid fabrication drawings.
- P&ID Creation & Updates.
- Coordinate with Project Engineers & Project Managers for a smooth workflow.
- Cross-functional interaction/coordination to ensure product/equipment design meets the complete technical requirement.
Specific Skills / Knowledge:
- Design software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor Professional (mandatory) & CADISON.
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Autodesk Vault and SAP.
- Experience with Food or Oil, Marine, and Environmental industries.
- knowledge in P&ID /Skid design /Pipe routing.
- Ability to work self -sufficiently on assigned tasks.
- Candidate should be a good team work in a multicultural team.
- Excellent written and oral English skills are a must.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Years and Type of Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in Autodesk Inventor Professional with iLogic exposure / CADISON (Machine Design, PID, Skid Engineering, Redesign, and optimization experience preferred)