Position – Engineer – Mechanical
Company – GE Renewable Energy
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Job Description Summary
Activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components Accountable for the quality of own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
This intensive recruitment program for people who have a passion for professional career, a drive for technical excellence, and share in GE’s core beliefs. This job profile is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. Graduate Engineers have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make contributions to GE’s future are invited.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical / problem solving through number orientation
- Collaborate with manager in setting realistic and challenging operation goals
- Contribute to their accomplishment
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, good in mechanical fundamentals
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Open to change,
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Team-player … positive & engaged contributor to the team,
- Willingness to learn & adapt to business needs
Ability to generate ideas to simplify processes or designs.
- Strong commitment to a career in Engineering and a passion for Technology
- Demonstrated an analytic approach to problem-solving, learning agility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong team skills with demonstrated and proactive leadership skills
- Preference will be given to persons with higher GPA / %.