Spread the love
Position – Engineer, Production Engineering
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Description Summary
- To support the Engineering Manager with implementation of production technology by leading or supporting new product or process projects, resolving engineering change requests, and ensuring product quality through process compliance so that LM Wind Power is able to meet agreed customer requirements, product quality, improve process, and reduce cost.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- New Product or Process Introduction:
- Ensure new product and process introductions as planned
- Review new processes received molds/related equipment and received documentation. Perform tests as required, and resolve potential issues in cooperation with global resources
- Provide training to operators in new processes and products (in cooperation with HR training)
- Provide feedback on new products and process introduction status to local and global stakeholders Monitor And Update New Product Technology Updates:
- Raise process Quality Change Requests QCR’s & Engineering Change Requests (ECR) in order to mitigate or eliminate risk exposure for failures, meet agreed customer requirements, improve safety and product quality, and reduce cost according to BMS process:
- Submit new ideas or issue requests
- Discuss solutions with the process owner
- Implement engineering change
- Risk analysis in the introduction of changes according to BMS Ensure that manufacturing process modifications or updates are introduced after risk analysis process, following BMS standards in:
- Why not ideas
- Engineering changes
- Layout changes
- Production Equipment changes
- New molds installation Manager Mold
- New mold introduction including web mold and mold-related tools in cooperation with Industrialization
- Ensure timely mold maintenance and repair according to Work Instructions Support Plant Operation
- Support daily production with defect analysis and troubleshooting
- Support HSE & quality with CAPA investigations
- Support the M&R team with material supply concerns
- Support the HSE & CI team with continuous improvement activities
- Bachelors in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ Years of Experience in Process Engineering – Domain experience in Blade Manufacturing preferred
- Desired Characteristics :
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines/cultures/levels
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate mainly internal with conflicting objectives that inhibit reaching solutions
- Demonstrated Project and Program Management skills
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being able to think critically and use good judgment.
Position – Senior Engineer, Production Engineering – Pin Joint
GE Renewable Energy
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Description Summary
- Engineering associated with the composite manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and manufacturing processes
- Should be expertized in Composite manufacturing Methods with strong problem solving skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of the various composite manufacturing process, includes layup, epoxy infusion, VARTM, curing cycle. etc., Define and control the production process including tooling and equipment. Ensure new product and process introductions as planned. Review new processes, Moulds and equipment’s, Technical documentation Package, assembly, and work instructions. Perform tests as required and resolve potential issues in cooperation with global resources. Development of new tools and fixtures to improve process efficiency. Should drive process improvements and cost and quality-related projects. Support daily production with defect analysis and troubleshooting through lean.
- Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree In Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering. 6 – 8 Years of experience Process Engineering Wind Turbine Rotor Blade/Composite Domain experience preferred. Desired Characteristics: Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills. Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Position – Lead Engineer – Mechanical Commissioning
Location – Tamil Nadu
Job Description Summary
- The mechanical Lead commissioning engineer will be leading the cold and hot communication activities for WSC/BOP and STG in a safe manner. HE is responsible for the preparation and execution of the commissioning, trial run, acceptance testing and inspection/measurements within his/her scope of work defined by the Com Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead All mechanical commissioning activities – cold and hot –are performed according to Manuals, and Quality procedure.
- The personnel assigned to him/her have fully acquainted with the site specific rules, safety regulations and environmental protection measures and that they perform their work accordingly
- Prepare for commissioning as specified in the work instructions (MEGA processes).
- Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the commissioning of systems specified within the scope of work according to time schedule and contract and by arrangement with the SIM, project management and customer.
- Respect project milestones and provide information to the COMM, project management and commissioning head office.
- Organize and supervise the safe operation of the plant (site rules, safety regulations, shift plan, shift log, etc.) from system turnover from erection until PAC by arrangement with the COMM, project management and customer.
- Facilitate the turnover of systems from erection to commissioning and from commissioning to the customer in accordance with current procedure/work instruction and the contract.
- Ensure that commissioning is performed according to the specifications and engineering documents, taking into account the safety instructions, environmental protection measures and local regulations.
- Ensure the execution of additional commissioning tests, as defined by contract and local regulations, which are beyond the regular commissioning scope.
- Ensure that logbooks are maintained to record commissioning and operational events as specified in the work instruction.
- Update of the overall commissioning time schedule and the overall commissioning staff planning.
- Timely call-up of the commissioning staff, specialists and further associated staff through the Construction Lead.
- Manage, assess, supervise, support and promote the commissioning and other personnel assigned to him/her.
- Be able to do instrument Calibration – Thermocouples, RTD’s, Pressure and Temperature transmitters, level transmitters, etc.
- Be able to do pneumatic and hydraulic valves commissioning.
- Be able to do signal loop checks from field to DCS marshalling
- Be able to read and understand PFUP’s, SEL, SPL, logics. Etc
- Be able to understand ALSPA PFUP’s and work in coordination with I&C
- Be able to understand electrical MCC SLD and understand protection settings (LV Only)
- Be able to do electrical commissioning works like motor and cable meagering for drives and actuators
- Be able to set electrical motorized valves, drives – AUMA, Rotork, etc-
- Be able to do cold and hot commissioning of the systems like flushing, start up preparation, simulation, and protection checks
- University degree or technical qualification in Mechanical engineering field.
- Experience gained on the job during professional life – minimum of 10 years
- Strong dedication to reach the project objectives
- Very good team spirit
- Able to handle the pressure
Spread the love