Position – Advanced Lead Engineer/Technologist
- Design analytics / optimization algorithm in Matlab / Simulink environment and generate field deploy able HW specific C / C++, Python code, as well as consolidate test case for functional and system level testing.
- Verify & validate implementation of new apps/algorithms by executing test cases either via simulation or remote testing on actual customer turbines.
- Work in an Agile development environment
- Work with developments beginning with rapid prototypes / proof-of-concepts / MVPs of controls software developments. Evolve products long-term with feature rich enhancements.
- Interact with Performance & Thermal Engineering and to understand how to support, enhance, reconfigure and re-architect applications.
- Collaborate with internal customers / users in a global environment to fully understand user stories and use cases
- Own and manage multiple products at once, including the maintenance of legacy applications
- Create customized product documentation for fellow developers as well as users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in developing controls solutions utilizing any of the software applications like Matlab/Simulink, Python, C/C++,
- Hands-on experience in building Digital Twin, Machine Learning and ANN algorithms