Position – Graduate Engineering Trainee – Mechanical
Company – GE Renewable Energy
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Job Description Summary
Ability to learn and work with design team in mechanical design having structural, thermal design areas with suitable mentors guidance.
- Strong analytical skills and good in academic knowledge
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, software knowledge ANSYS, PROe modelling
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduates in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
- Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
- The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
- Strong problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience in working in cross-functional environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
We are a diverse and dedicated global team who believes in the value of your unique identity, background, and experiences.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work because they feel accepted, respected, and that they belong.
By embracing diverse teams and perspectives, we are better equipped to unleash limitless energy.