Spread the love
Position – Engineer(Mechanical Component)
Company Name – GE Renewable Energy
- The successful candidate will be a part of the Mechanical Components team in the Renewables Engineering CoE. The role offers design, analysis, supplier qualification, testing and hardware ownership opportunity focusing on mechanical components of 2.x/MMW Wind Turbines.
- Essential Responsibilities:- Execute the projects pertaining to new products, technology, processes and field issues.
- Perform design/analysis of wind turbine mechanical components including sub-systems and develop detailed documentation.
- Collaborate with global teams on mechanical components e.g. towers, bedplate, generator frame, hub, accessories.
- Focus on building / leveraging required domain expertise for solving all mechanical components related problems Ensure compliance to all GE wind turbine process requirements & also with internal Quality systems.
- Hands-on experience on Unigraphics Nx2 /Ansys Plan and execute multiple projects with On-time Delivery and maintain Quality.
- Strong engineering fundamentals including FEA, attention to detail, a good understanding of drawings, familiarity with GD&T, design calculations, component & system design and validation techniques.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes e.g casting, fabrication/welding, etc. and the tools/fixtures associated with them
- Desired Characteristics:- Experience on power generation products
- Exposure to Product Life Cycle Management processes & tools, hardware ownership
- Excellent communication skills.
Spread the love