GE Aviation is Hiring | Junior Engineer |
Position – Junior Engineer
Company – GE Aviation (part of GE Corporate)
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Factory Loco team, the Jr. Engineer , is responsible for assembly of Motor and Alternator. You shall also be responsible for Safety, Quality, Process tryouts and Developments, continual improvement projects, Kaizen, 5S, LEAN principles. You shall be responsible to perform the job per set standards and procedures and to implement the QMS procedures, policies.
- Knowledge of industry safety practices.
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize drawing and specifications.
- Ability to use variety of tools and equipment.
- Responsible for Self-inspection as per the drawing/standard requirements.
- Responsible for production as per production plan.
- Ability to learn and work on various digital tools.
- Ability to use heavy machinery, such as Maini, cranes etc.
- Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Knowledge and experience in motor and alternator assembly.
- Experience in handling of sub-assembly parts of motor and alternator.
- Knowledge of traction rotor balancing
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously. Knowledge of 5S, Lean, and Six Sigma Methodology.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No