SAP Engineer – Force MTU Power Systems Pvt Ltd
Force Motors Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 to 5,50,000 P.A.
Summary of the Role:3+ years of experience preferably in SAP Materials management. Professional Approach, Practical knowledge of SAP activities. Experience of Maintaining Material Master and Bill of Material in SAP. Good communication skills.
Key Accountabilities :
- Handle technical changes and new releases in PLM and ERP systems (Wind-chill and SAP or similar, others).
- Knowledge of detailed Design Definition reports, which accurately describe your requirements, your design concepts, how the final concept was selected, requirements, risks and how the design will be verified and validated.
- Coordination with different departments for Master data Creation bill of materials creation with SAP R3. Experience of S4 HANA will be an added advantage
- Create the documentation of work process, calculations (if any)
- Ensure Series Support for assembly line
- Hands on experience on Bill of material creation and relevant changes to be routed through ECM
- Coordinate with other team members for new material creation in SAP
- Daily monitoring of interface content
- Creation of Service master, Service Entry sheets
- Maintained configuration on Batch Management for materials at Material Level, Plant level.
- Master data uploads and stock closing balances collection and upload into the Production server.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Should have a good understanding of mechanical engineering/Manufacturing process fundamentals
- Experience in working with project management and PLM tools.
- Knowledge of modern 3D- CAD-systems, preferably Pro-Engineer/CREO, Knowledge of EDM/PLM systems, preferably Windchill is an added advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP R3. R2 would be beneficial.