Spread the love
Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
FM INDIA SUPPLY CHAIN PRIVATE Limited
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Salary – ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Location – Bhiwandi, Maharashtra
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily stock and reconciliation and escalation
- Dispatch report monitoring
- Waybill generation and extending.
- System activities SAP, MHS, Excel working
- Maintain damage returnable data and escalate
- Returnable storage management.
- Working & coordinating with returnable suppliers.
- Preparing gate passes for returnable packaging movement.
- Prepare shortage report for NPI
- Monitoring receipt for shortage parts required for NPI
- Communication with QC team for quality clearance
- Communication with store team for material picking
- Kitting of picked material required for NPI
- BOM update
- Space management for newly arrived boxes
- Support to the supply of boxes from Temp shed to binning area
- Ensure line feeding without a gap
- Maintain a strong focus on safety, encouraging drive toward best practice and ensuring full compliance
- 5S, Kaizen and VSM, Gemba Round, SDQC Meetings
- Worker Safety, MHE Maintenance, PPE Items, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE – Industrial Engineer, BE-Mechanical
Perks and Benefits
- Monthly Stipend of Rs. 15000
If Interested, send resumes at [email protected]
- FM India Supply Chain Pvt. Limited is a subsidiary of FM Logistic- France.FM in India: One of the key Contract Logistics service providers in India. FM India has a presence over 29 locations and managing 3.30 million square feet of warehousing space. With a revenue of over 1300 million INR, FM India Supply Chain provides Contract & Distribution Logistics services for the FMCG, Retail, Automotive, E-commerce, Engineering, Telecom, Pharma, and other sectors. Our 3,000+ Indian employees provide Outbound, Inbound and In-plant along with a range of customized solutions in contract logistics that include Warehousing and Distribution Management, Carrier Management, Installation Support Logistics, Intra-City deliveries, and Value-added services.FM India has an extremely strong client base that includes several blue-chip Indian and multi-national corporations. The company is the recipient of several Logistics and Supply Chain Management awards that bear testament to the quality and focus that it brings to its customers. Its vision is to be recognized as the most dependable and responsive logistics service provider.FM Logistic – Global: FM Logistic is one of the leading players in warehousing, transportation, and co-packing businesses. Independent and family-owned, the group is recognized as being an expert in the consumer goods, retailing, perfume/cosmetics, industrial, and health markets. With a workforce of 22,500 based in 14 different countries, In addition to its international expansion, the development of FM Logistic is focused on a strong innovation policy, pursued while also respecting the environment. Under this framework, the group is the pioneer in pooling” (the sharing of transport and logistics resources), a concept for which it has received numerous awards over the past few years
Spread the love