Flowserve Corporation is Hiring | Project Engineer |
Position – Project Engineer
Company – Flowserve Corporation
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
As a Project Engineer, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop new products, technologies and customer-specific solutions. You’ll also coordinate the daily local order fulfillment activities on assigned projects. Additional responsibilities include quotation support, routine engineering analysis, detailed layout/mechanical design and operations support.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible for project management & execution of multiple jobs pertaining to various customers
- Coordinate with the Engineering team and obtain drawing approvals from the customer
- Support production by providing tactical advice and guidance on specification deviations and waivers, and other activities where required
- Conduct production planning meetings to communicate the product requirement, specifications, timeline, etc. to all applicable departments including Engineering, product management, production, quality, procurement, etc.
- Review the complete technical documentation package to validate product performance against customer requirements and suggest modifications as needed
- Prepare test plans and evaluate test results
- Optimize and standardize new and existing product lines
- Collaborate with the internal departments to ensure that the product is delivered to the customer on time as per the agreed terms & conditions
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and CAD (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor)
- Knowledge of ANSYS is a plus (CFD, FEA)
- Industrial experience in development and design
- Understanding of engineering documentation, drafting, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of employees, customers, and business groups globally
- Collaborative team player and self-starter capable of working under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement processes are a plus
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Req ID : R-4622
Job Family Group : Engineering
Job Family : EN Project Engineering
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.