Position – Project Engineer
Company – Flowserve Corporation
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
As a Project Engineer, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop new products, technologies and customer-specific solutions. You’ll also coordinate the daily local order fulfillment activities on assigned projects. Additional responsibilities include quotation support, routine engineering analysis, detailed layout/mechanical design and operations support.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible for project management & execution of multiple jobs pertaining to various customers
- Coordinate with Engineering team and obtain drawing approvals from the customer
- Support production by providing tactical advice and guidance on specification deviations and waigers, and other activities where required
- Conduct production planning meeting to communicate the product requirement, specifications, timeline etc. to all applicable departments including Engineering, product management, production, quality, procurement etc.
- Review complete technical documentation package to validate product performance against customer requirements and suggest modifications as needed
- Prepare test plans and evaluate test results
- Optimize and standardize new and existing product lines
- Collaborate with the internal departments to ensure that the product is delivered to the customer on time as per the agreed terms & conditions
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and CAD (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor)
- Knowledge of ANSYS is a plus (CFD, FEA)
- Industrial experience in development and design
- Understanding of engineering documentation, drafting, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of employees, customers, and business groups globally
- Collaborative team player and self-starter capable of working under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement processes are a plus
- BS or BA Degree in a relevant field and/or 0-2 years of relevant experience
Req ID : R-87
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.