Flowserve Corporation is hiring | Junior Engineer (GET) |
Position – Junior Engineer (GET)
Company – Flowserve Corporation
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry-leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity, and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
- Produces working drawings from layouts or sketches, using standard drawing procedures.
- Prepares and maintains detailed design drawings, schematics, or specifications using CAD software.
- Generate 2D detail drawings, and 3D models of Valves using CAD tools.
- Prepares parts lists and material schedules, and allocates subsidiary drawing reference numbers for sub-assemblies.
- Ensures dimensional suitability by using known standards and allocates necessary tolerances
- Provide support to the engineering team as needed by creating technical drawings and digital models within deadlines and utilizing multiple methods to ensure deliverables include all relevant design details.
- Eligibility to apply: BE.
- Hands-on experience with 2D and 3D CAD tools (AutoCAD mechanical / Autodesk Inventor/ PTC Creo/ SolidWorks).
- Good engineering, business, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle frequent changes in priorities and handling multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills including general Microsoft applications and e-mail.
Req ID: R-4655
Job Family Group: Engineering
Job Family: EN Drafting
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.