Position – Associate Design Engineer
Company – Flowserve Corporation
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
This position is responsible for design of valve & preparation of Bill of material
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision. Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
- Gather all relevant information for each assignment, identify, and communicate effectively. Timely status update to task owner.
- Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results. Perform Part list creation for spare or retrofit orders and complete Part list creation against Sale Orders.
- Check each design for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly; appropriate materials of construction; load and stress due to assembly, testing and operation. Perform self-checking.
- Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list/engineering solutions, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
- Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
Preferred Experience / Skills: Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of Valve or related industry design experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of Valve or related industry design experience
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Creative thinker, Vibrant, good team player
- Detailed knowledge of engineering product and design principles
- Proficient in CAD design and drafting in any of the 3D CAD software, preferably Solidworks
- Knowledge on Design of Valves or related piping equipment’s
- Knowledge of ASME / API/ DIN design standards and material specifications
- Must be conversant with GD&T and drafting Std ANSI Y 14.5
- Familiarity with pneumatic and electro-pneumatic control instruments
Job Advertising Title: Associate Design Engineer
Primary Posting Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 56307BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.