Position – Senior Analyst – Trade Compliance
Company – Flex
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The Senior Analyst – Trade Compliance position will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Responsible for classifying Flextronics commodities, software, and technology with Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN’s) according to the Bureau of Industry US and Security’s Commerce Control List (CCL)
- Responsible for classifying Flextronics commodities, software, and technology with Harmonized Tariff System Numbers (HTS)
- Respond and maintain classification requests.
- Classification Analyst is expected to work independently with some assistance.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Responsible for ensuring legal compliance within government rules and regulations pertaining to classification
- Ability to research discrepancies and provide substantiation to support classification claims to Customs in a timely manner.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Candidates preferred with Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation background.
- Any Experience in Trade compliance would be an added advantage
Here are a few of examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
LegalFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]